If you’re growing outdoors, you can turn Sour Tangie into a monster that will yield ounces of trichome-dipped buds. Just be sure to plant Sour Tangie early enough for a perfect harvest right in the middle of croptober.
Sour Tangie is a Sativa-dominant strain that can grow up to 160 cm indoors. If you’re not doing LST or ScrOG, then you’ll need a lot of space to accommodate Sour Tangie.
There’s no reason not to grow Sour Tangie because it’s a strain that has it all.
- Lineage: Tangie x Sour Diesel
- Popularity: Extremely Popular
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Fuel, Citrus, Pungent
- Yield: 650 g/m2
- Stress Tolerance: High resistance to pests
- Potency: 21% THC / 1% CBD