Cali Bay Dream was born after a cross between Granddaddy Purple, OG Kush, and Bay 11. The result was nothing short of astonishing in terms of potency, flavor, and yield.
Although Cali Bay Dream’s effects are balanced, it leans into its Sativa side in the garden. That means Cali Bay Dream has a bit of an extended flowering time and likes to stretch its branches.
Outdoor growers will be pleased with the monsters that Cali Bay Dream grows into as they produce insane amounts of flowers. Indoor growers will be wise to perform LST or ScrOG to achieve up to 550 grams per meter squared of connoisseur grade cannabis.
- Lineage: Granddaddy Purple x OG Kush x Bay 11
- Popularity: Extremely Popular
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Sweet, Fuel, Spicy
- Yield: 550 g/m2
- Stress Tolerance: Medium resistance to mold
- Potency: 25% THC / 2% CBD